NEED A LAWYER?
CALL US FIRST!
WE CAN HELP.
Gaydos & Turner, PLLC
Attorneys at Law
Attorneys Mark E. Gaydos and Buddy Turner of Gaydos & Turner, PLLC take pride in practicing law a little differently than your typical big-city law firm. We firmly believe in serving our clients by providing personalized attention to their case from beginning to end. Our legal team offers the skill and experience you need to help get the results you want as you overcome life’s most challenging times.
Injuries, Divorce & Custody, Real Estate, Defense, DUI and Business Law
At Gaydos & Turner, PLLC, we are familiar with our local communities – and this advantage allows us to best assist you in several ways, including building your case, selecting who will and will not be a part of your case, and presenting your case to the court and a jury. Whether you have been seriously injured in a vehicle accident, require reliable legal help with a contract or other aspects of running your business, purchasing real estate, or planning your estate, our team is here for you when you need us. We provide reliable assistance if you have been arrested or are being charged for your alleged role in a criminal matter. Additionally, Gaydos & Turner, PLLC helps protect your rights and the future of your family when facing divorce and child custody-related issues.
Mark E. Gaydos
Our Experienced Team is Ready to Help!
Call Us First.
LATEST LEGAL NEWS
- Tarr: Critical race theory is not a West Virginia value
- Man sues River City Ford for fraudulent inducement into high-cost, high-interest loan
- Defense blames doctor’s overprescribing, tries to discredit expert witness report
- Bank says it intends to collect $421 million from Justice companies
- NELSON MULLINS: Construction Executive Magazine Names Nelson Mullins a Top 50 Construction Law Firm™