NEED A LAWYER?
CALL US FIRST!
WE CAN HELP.
Gaydos & Turner, PLLC
Attorneys at Law
Attorneys Mark E. Gaydos and Buddy Turner of Gaydos & Turner, PLLC take pride in practicing law a little differently than your typical big-city law firm. We firmly believe in serving our clients by providing personalized attention to their case from beginning to end. Our legal team offers the skill and experience you need to help get the results you want as you overcome life’s most challenging times.
Injuries, Divorce & Custody, Real Estate, Defense, DUI and Business Law
At Gaydos & Turner, PLLC, we are familiar with our local communities – and this advantage allows us to best assist you in several ways, including building your case, selecting who will and will not be a part of your case, and presenting your case to the court and a jury. Whether you have been seriously injured in a vehicle accident, require reliable legal help with a contract or other aspects of running your business, purchasing real estate, or planning your estate, our team is here for you when you need us. We provide reliable assistance if you have been arrested or are being charged for your alleged role in a criminal matter. Additionally, Gaydos & Turner, PLLC helps protect your rights and the future of your family when facing divorce and child custody-related issues.
Mark E. Gaydos
Our Experienced Team is Ready to Help!
Call Us First.
LATEST LEGAL NEWS
- Federal judge denies restaurant's request, says governor's mask mandate is 'rational,' 'reasonable'
- Jenkins to serve as state Supreme Court Chief Justice in 2021, Hutchison will fill role in 2022
- Former state prison guard says she suffered stroke following pepper spray training
- Miracle Meadows students receive $51.9 million in settlement
- JACKSON KELLY PLLC: Member Tom Hurney Presenting at WV Chamber of Commerce November 19